Divorce Is Stressful Enough We Are Here To Support You And Simplify The Process.
https://samponline.org/blacklives/an-essay-on-man-ernst-cassirer-summary/27/ university assignments format enter enter buy online levitra cialis viagra buy paxil from mexico https://vabf.org/reading/random-assignments/250/ essay on social issues in malaysia mba essay writing help breaking barriers essay contest winners phd paper writing service source link viagra commercial ispot brennesselsamen wirkung viagra http://hyperbaricnurses.org/6083-viagra-no/ cialis generika apcalis que es sildenafil calox 50 mg cialis lilly prezzo in farmacia apa citation online essay cialis and aspirin interaction sustiva viagra why can't i send a text message from my ipad to an android https://raseproject.org/treat/pret-viagra-in-farmacii/97/ hook of an essay source site list of scholarships with no essay prednisone menstrual cycle download dissertation report on marketing erfahrungsbericht viagra online follow site the role of youth essay follow url
Divorce is a complicated and overwhelming process to go through to end a relationship that has become trying and stressful. It may be difficult to see the light at the end of the tunnel; it is there. We are here to get through the process as efficiently and satisfactory as possible, whether your divorce case must be handled in court or can be resolved amicably.
Divorce is the process of financially and personally separating yourself from your ex-spouse. This may include a divorce with children or a divorce without children. Each family and family dynamics are unique; thus no two divorces are alike. The approach and attorney you choose to represent you in your divorce matters. Our style of practice is focused on resolving your issues with a holistic approach.
We recognize that during a divorce you are tasked with making decisions that could impact you personally and financially in the years that follow. You must make these important decisions all while dealing with turbulent and sometimes conflicting emotions. We work with a team of experts in order to provide you with the information that you need to make a sound financial decision. Some experts may be financial, valuation, business, or child focused.
Does This Firm Have Experience In My Divorce Issue?
Some of the specific issues and types of divorce cases we are experienced in representing include (but are not limited to) those involving:
- Divorce without children
- Divorce with children
- Common law marriage
- Legal separations
- Pre-nuptial agreements and post-nuptial agreements
- Spousal support
- Child support and/or child custody issues
- High net-worth couples
- Restraining orders and/or allegations of domestic violence.
Divorce is a unique area of law, in that you are entering a court of equity, not a court of law. Equity has a focus on what is fair and just given the specific circumstances. This means that each divorce is different, thus each approach must be different. What is fair and just for your friend’s divorce may not be fair and equitable in your situation. There are some rules that are applicable for all divorces.
Rules To Know For A Colorado Divorces
- Colorado is a “no fault” divorce state. This means only grounds for divorce are irreconcilable differences or that the marriage is irretrievably broken and there is no possibility of reconciliation.
- Whether infidelity has factored into the breakdown of the marriage is typically not relevant when it comes to dividing up the marital assets, determining spousal support, etc. (it may be relevant to the division of marital debt)
- There is a residency requirement that at least one of the parties must have lived in Colorado for at least 90 days prior to filing for divorce.
- An injunction will be in effect to prevent one party from dissipating marital property.
- Temporary support orders may be necessary for spousal and child support.
- The only assets subject to division are marital assets, certain property acquired before your marriage or by inheritance and other methods may not be marital and would not be subject to division.
- There are deadlines set by the court in all divorce cases. Failing to adhere to these deadlines could result in adverse action against you or result in the exclusion of evidence that you wish to present.
POINTS OF SERVICES
Our Denver divorce lawyers also can be counted on to provide each of our clients with:
- Providing assertive, first-class representation when it comes to facing the opposing party
- Consistent communication regarding the status of the case
- Personalized attention from the attorney handling your case
- Honest answers about the options available to you at every phase of the case
Should your path to resolution be through mediation or if litigation has become necessary, you can be confident that our firm will do everything in its power to protect your interests and uphold your rights.