Hiring a Divorce Attorney Denver
Hiring an attorney for your family law issue is an important decision and should not be done lightly. Before you make that hiring decision, you may want to consider the following (full guide available at attorneyhireguide.):
- Legal adverting claims such as “aggressively represent” “fight for you” or “get you what you deserve” are marketing claims but tell you nothing about the specific firm or attorney. Read these claims with caution.
- REVIEWS. Many sites now publish reviews posted by other attorneys and past clients. This will not contain any specific information for confidentiality reasons but is a good source of information. Avvo.com and Yelp are two sites that collect reviews.
- Years of experience of a particular group of people is not as important as the experience in your specific issue and in a courtroom in front of a judge.
- Communication is key. You must be able to talk with your attorney about very personal, intimate, and sensitive areas of your life, if you don’t feel comfortable speaking with the attorney this could impact his/her ability to help you.
We invite you to consider this Firm for your Divorce, Child Custody or other family law issue. You can contact us or call (303) 747-4686 to see if we are a good fit for your issue. We also invite you to check out our reviews on AVVO.com and Yelp.com.
What can I expect if I hire the Law Offices of Laurie A. Schmidt?
We are dedicated to making sure that our clients are able to get professional and reasonably priced representation for their family law issue(s). Our firm’s commitment to providing you as much information about your issue and potential out-of-the-box solutions sets us apart from other law firms. If you hire us, you can expect:
- Reasonable fees
- Specific and thorough investigation
- Careful and complete analysis of evidence
- Consistent communication with clients on all aspects of the case
- Polished trial performance
- Specific case assessment tailored to your family law issue
What Type of Cases does the Law Office of Laurie A. Schmidt handle?
We are a Denver, CO family law firm handling all aspects of family law issues, including: divorce, child custody, legal separations, guardianships, paternity, mediation, post-decree issues and non-traditional family law issues. Our office is centrally located in Denver so that we may serve clients in the following counties: Denver, Arapahoe, Jefferson, Adams, Jefferson, Boulder and Douglas
When you are faced with a family law issue, you need an attorney that will work with you to establish goals and priorities for your divorce, child custody or family law issue, and provide you with the best possible outcomes. We will take the time to fully explain the family court process and answer all of your questions.
This post and information was approved by Laurie Schmidt. For more information you can contact her directly (303) 747-4686.